Pack of 5 | 20mg of CBD per serving | 3 grams
Our delicious Tropical Fruit Fusion individual drink packets make it easy to take your CBD and essential vitamins when you are on the go, in the morning or after a gym workout! Our Phytocannabinoid-Rich (PCR) Energy and Recovery Drink Powder is created with our Broad Spectrum 0. 0% THC Water-Soluble Powder which contains cannabidiol (CBD), phytocannabinoids, and naturally present terpenes. This product contains a blend of amino acids, vitamins, and 20mg of phytocannabinoids per serving. Aspartame Free.
Our great tasting, water soluble phytocannabinoid rich CBD, energy and focus drink is an excellent source for fast acting high quality CBD. Our tasty fruit drink mix is an excellent delivery system for Phytocannabinoid-Rich (PCR) Hemp Oil when mixed with 12–24 ounces of cold water. Made with Our delicious tropical fruit flavored Water-Soluble Powder that has been designed for optimum bioavailability and maximum absorption in your body.
Our CBD drink powder, contains a power blend of vitamins and minerals to assist the overall homeostasis. Our unique ingredients in the formula contain powerful vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that can assist with aging, energy, mood, and movement. Our delicious powder boosts energy and focus for balance and provides instant hydration for restoration and recovery. WellPUR’s single-serving, portable packets are great if you are on the go. Take in the morning to start your day or just toss into your gym bag before a workout
- Theanine is an amino acid found exclusively in green tea which has been known to boost concentration and alertness. It has also been found to promote relaxation without sedation and is also implicated in reducing the perception of stress while improving attention.
- Maca Powder is a root vegetable that is high in antioxidants and nutrients and has been used medicinally for thousands of years. It has been shown to enhance health and libido, improve energy, mood, memory, and balance hormone levels.
- Vitamin B12 benefits the central nervous system in many important ways by maintaining the overall health of nerve cells. It also helps form the protective covering of nerves while being essential for addressing adrenal fatigue.
- Tyrosine is known to cause an increase in norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain, which can lead to increased energy, alertness, and improved moods, thus relieving depression and increasing an individual’s memory.
- Glucosamine increases the main building blocks of connective tissue and cartilage which determine Joint Health. Our Vegan Glucosamine is not shellfish derived thus is more absorbable/effective and is a part of a vegan-friendly diet.
- Bromelain is an enzyme extract derived from the stems of pineapples. There have been several studies which positively correlated the use of bromelain with reduction of the symptoms of Arthritis, Joint Pain and Tendonitis.
- Vitamin D is well known to play a major role in calcium absorption into the bones. Vitamin D is responsible for helping maintain phosphorous levels in the blood and affects the ability of calcium to bind to proteins.
- Vitamin B6 can reduce inflammation for people with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and chronic joint pain, according to studies.
- Beta-Alanine boosts explosive muscular strength and power output, increases muscle mass, and increases aerobic endurance according to clinical studies. This increasesexercise capacity so you can train harder and longer.
- Arginine plays an important role in cell division and wound healing. The biggest benefit of this amino acid is its ability to improve circulation and increase red blood cell count. This then helps usher glucose into cells to be used for growth and energy output thus enhancing physical performance, stamina, and strength.
- Glutamine is usually used for fast weight loss and muscle building. L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the bloodstream and it makes up 35% of the amino acid nitrogen in your blood. Ultimately it improves athletic performance.
- BCAAs ( Branched Chain Amino Acids) can be easily used during exercise to reduce fatigue, accelerate recovery, reduce muscle soreness, and improve the use of fat for energy. BCAAs are also well known for triggering protein synthesis.
- Aloe Veraleaf powder is known for its skin healing properties and overall digestive health. It is also high in antioxidants, vitamin C, and other minerals which allow the skin to heal faster.
- Vitamin Cis not stored in the body and must be consistently replenished by consuming fresh foods or taking supplements. Vitamin C can help the body repair damaged tissue, maintain healthy collagen, and promote healthy teeth and bones.
- Vitamin Ebenefits the skin by strengthening the capillary walls and improving moisture and elasticity, acting as a natural anti-aging nutrient within your body. Studies have shown that vitamin E reduces inflammation both within your body and on your skin, helping maintain healthy, youthful skin.
- Vitamin B1helps the body make healthy new cells. It is often called an anti-stress vitamin because of its ability to protect the immune system, fight off free radicals, and it may also prevent early aging.